1. Three prudent meals a day at regular times and only one or two small non-sugary snacks.
2. Eat Breakfast everyday.
3. Get enough sleep (about 7 hours a night).
4. Never smoke and if you do try to stop.
5. Use alcohol only in moderation, if at all. (There are better ways to reduce disease risk)
6. Maintain a reasonable & healthy body weight.
7. Exercise regularly, at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise on most days.
8. Use a daily multi-vitamin.
9. Build your spirituality. (i.e. Pray & meditate each day.)
10. Maintain healthy relationships & social involvements.
Check off the things you are currently doing and congratulate yourself! Then look at the things you're not and pick one and work on it.
When this has become a regular part of your lifestyle take on another!