30 Days Trial

Advertisement

30 Days Trial

It has been long time that I didn’t do any exercise. I feel that my stamina is going down and I get tired easily. This is not a good sign. I had tried to do some Tai Chi exercise after work. However it seems like I cannot persist. I used to exercise regularly. I jogged 3 days a week for at least 5 km. On top of that I had Tai Chi classes twice a week. But now because of the busy working life and my favourite Korean series on TV at night, I hardly exercise.

Recently I came accross a very interesting idea which is called 30 Days to Success. How it works is that lets say you want to start a new habit for example jogging for at least 3 times a week. You think of this as a temporary activities. You do it for a 30-day trial. After 30 days you will not need to continue this anymore.

I think it is a nature of human that whenever we need to change our daily habits, it seems very hard for us to make a start. We will feel overwhelmed when we think that we need to continue to do this for the rest of our life. We get fed up and never make a start. But if we think of this as only a temporary change, then it will become not that difficult for us. Anyway after 30 days we will be able to go back to our normal daily life.

So what happen is after 30-days of trial, it will become a habit to us and it will be easier for us to continue to maintain the habit. This is a powerful way to improve our life.

I am going to try this out with a 15 minutes of simple Tai Chi exercises everyday for a 30-day trial.

30 Days Trial

Advertisement

0 comments: