Day by day chances of heart problems is expanding. High cholesterol levels are the main cause of the blockage of arteries in the heart. High level of cholesterol is called hypercholesterolemia. Do you know the healthy cholesterol range? Well, Blood cholesterol levels should remain below 200 mg/dL (milligrams per deciliter of blood). When it increases up to 240 or higher mg/dL it is considered as high cholesterol. Though there are various medicines available in the market which helps to lower the cholesterol levels. But these medicines may also result in the negative impacts on health.
1. Arjuna(Terminalia arjuna)
2. Ashwagandha(Withania somnifera)
4. Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa)
5. Pipal tvak (Ficus religiosa)
6. Dalchini (Cinnamon tamala)
7. Choti elaichi (Elettaria cardamom)